Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join Dolphin awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
You need to be Dolphin user to get one VIP forum account.
You can get latest software upgrade on DFL data recovery tools.
You can get latest data recovery manuals, case studies and tips.
You can seek professional data recovery support from worldwide engineers.
You can get firmware resources for all HDD brands.
You can get donor hdd support from all forum members.
Much More.. or Create an Account

New Data Recovery Adapters, HDD Head Replacement Tools, Unlock PCBs here
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
DFL-STII Is Available For Shipping Worldwide Now
From October 24-November 24, Free Shipping Worldwide by DHL express, One Month Only!

We have released DFL-STII, from now on, Dolphin Data Lab starts to ship this great Seagate hdd firmware repair tool worldwide by DHL express!

We will keep adding new functions to this tool and users will get the new functions for free for the first three years and from the 4th year, it will be USD200 yearly fee to get the upgrade immediately! Users can still get the upgrade for free after three years but need to wait 6 months more after the upgrade is released. Please keep an eye on our official website or forum: forum.dolphindatalab.com.

We will keep updating our facebook, twitter and google+ and Youtube channel too. Users can follow us by these social medias or users can subscribe to us getting the latest upgrade.

Users can order this tool here directly without paying any shipping cost: http://www.dolphindatalab.com/product/se...-dfl-stii/

Any question is welcome to sales@dolphindatalab.com.
Congratulations on releasing the DFL-STII.
I placed my order the moment I saw the news. I reckon I am not the only one doing so. Your shipping department will probably be very busy the coming days Wink
(10-25-2013, 01:06 AM)Stanley.Morgan Wrote: From October 24-November 24, Free Shipping Worldwide by DHL express, One Month Only!

We have released DFL-STII, from now on, Dolphin Data Lab starts to ship this great Seagate hdd firmware repair tool worldwide by DHL express!

We will keep adding new functions to this tool and users will get the new functions for free for the first three years and from the 4th year, it will be USD200 yearly fee to get the upgrade immediately! Users can still get the upgrade for free after three years but need to wait 6 months more after the upgrade is released. Please keep an eye on our official website or forum: forum.dolphindatalab.com.

We will keep updating our facebook, twitter and google+ and Youtube channel too. Users can follow us by these social medias or users can subscribe to us getting the latest upgrade.

Users can order this tool here directly without paying any shipping cost: http://www.dolphindatalab.com/product/se...-dfl-stii/

Any question is welcome to sales@dolphindatalab.com.

Hi Stanley Sir
Congratulations Sir For This Great Achivements And Best Of Luck In Advanced For The Top Level Of STII Success.
From Me And All Of Us.

Yours Friend
Jignesh Pankhania
Just ordered me one :-) these guys always deliver their promises
Thank you very much for all your support to us and we will add more and more functions to this tool and help with your success in your business.

We are preparing videos to use this tool too and will upload to the forum.