Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join Dolphin awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
You need to be Dolphin user to get one VIP forum account.
You can get latest software upgrade on DFL data recovery tools.
You can get latest data recovery manuals, case studies and tips.
You can seek professional data recovery support from worldwide engineers.
You can get firmware resources for all HDD brands.
You can get donor hdd support from all forum members.
Much More.. or Create an Account

New Data Recovery Adapters, HDD Head Replacement Tools, Unlock PCBs here
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
DFL-DE Version 1.6 Beta Is Available
Hello to all DFL-DE users,

If you are interested in testing the new version of DFL-DE version 1.6, please email to sales@dolphindatalab.com and ask for it to test it.

We are testing this version too and will release the final version soon.

Best regards
Dolphin's Team
Stanley, can you send to me?

diego@kbinformatica.com.br

Thanks!
Have sent to all those who have emailed me and PM me, if you have dfl.dat error, don't worry, it's normal, we added dat file testing function, you need to delete the current dat file and generate the reg file and email to me for a new dat file, then everything works.
Hi Stanley,

Well this was quick test…
Very big bug!!!: after some period of time, the mouse start and move to up right of to the screen corner… if i disconnect the hardware, after cease the fake mouse move!!!
Not good work the file extract in 1.6 version. The data extract best working in 1.5 version !!! Test: same drive!!!
And it's still not the alphabetical order!!!

I did not test more, because no usable the mouse when run it the 1.6 version.

I have idea to data extractor to file recovery for to „Skip” function.

IDEA:

I would like it, if it were the „Auto Skip” function when i copy the folders and files, from many bad sectors hdd. So the function it were with settings. And in the settings have: Auto skip if in the file have (example) 10 errors or 17 errors, or i determine the number of errors, how when skip to the next file or folder to copy.
Hello Zsolt, Thank you very much for your feedback on the DE 1.6 beta, but I am sure to tell you, that's not a true testing. You need to have one clean installation of this new version, remember what I said before, delete the existing dat file, regenerate the reg file, email to me and I will create one new dat file for you to use. Besides, remove everything existing and have one new installation of the new version and let me know.
sales@dolphindatalab.com
Dolphin team
I'm testing the new beta version, it is working very well for me, honestly did not see these errors only dat. file quickly corrected. A whole new install mode
PCDIAG DATA RECOVERY BRASIL
OFFICIAL PARTNER DOLPHIN DATA LAB
CITY: FORTALEZA
www.pcdiag.org
Hi stanley

pls send ver 1.6 for me

email : thientankt@yahoo.com.vn
----------------------------------
Thien Tan Data Recovery (VietNam)
www.cuudulieuserver.net
www.phuchoidulieu.net
www.cuudulieuhcm.com
-----------------------------------
Very stable, very good..

Im missing head map samsung hdds.. Sad this one could be uptadet, dont you think stanley?
Very good

But the selective Head Image for samsung it's not working .
Hello friends, thank you very much for your feedback and we are working on Samsung selective head image and will add later...