Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join Dolphin awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
You need to be Dolphin user to get one VIP forum account.
You can get latest software upgrade on DFL data recovery tools.
You can get latest data recovery manuals, case studies and tips.
You can seek professional data recovery support from worldwide engineers.
You can get firmware resources for all HDD brands.
You can get donor hdd support from all forum members.
Much More.. or Create an Account

New Data Recovery Adapters, HDD Head Replacement Tools, Unlock PCBs here
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
To All Data Recovery Engineers: Pls Watch Your Health
Dear Gurpreet, thank you for your comments and you are working hard and professionally!
Hi to all. 

I recently saw one message on the inside of package from Toshiba disks. It was related to a California regulation asking users to wash their hands after handling the hard disks.

I want to ask if any knows an ISO to apply best practices on handling this kind of electronics. I think we possibly are at risk because we handle disks on a daily basis and store them in our workplaces.

Any comments will be appreciated.

Best regards

Francisco Maya
(09-30-2014, 03:18 AM)DATA_RECOVERY_FACTORY_INDIA Wrote: I am 61 of age and i  work from 10-30 am to almost 1am next day.
I have a compulsory break after every 3 hours for 20 minutes during which i have a relaxation mantra , which puts me in trance for  15 minutes. My brain fatigue  goes away.At the end of the work at about 12-30 midnight I do a EXERCISE on tread mill for 20 minutes.... makes me tired and put s me to sleep.Next day wake up at 9 am. and back to work.
I dont know if this is ok at my age. please let me know.

very good Sir
Gracias Stanley Morgan, Excelente Información
I hope that these small tips helps someone.

Many times I have heard computer users complain of a pain in their right shoulder. I advise them to bend the elbow of their right arm so the mouse now sits below the QAZ keys, on the left side of a US keyboard. I do the opposite if a person has a dominant left hand.

Another common complaint is about neck and shoulder stiffness. I am often able to help by moving the person's monitor(s) to directly in front of the user's sitting position.
Thank you Peter for your sharing, I wish all users the best health and wealth.
I keep walking and running each day and do mountain climbing in weekend and health becomes much better than before.