Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join Dolphin awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
You need to be Dolphin user to get one VIP forum account.
You can get latest software upgrade on DFL data recovery tools.
You can get latest data recovery manuals, case studies and tips.
You can seek professional data recovery support from worldwide engineers.
You can get firmware resources for all HDD brands.
You can get donor hdd support from all forum members.
Much More.. or Create an Account

New Data Recovery Adapters, HDD Head Replacement Tools, Unlock PCBs here
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
We Had A Big 7.0 Earthquake One Hour Ago
I was awaken by the big 7.0 earthquake this morning in our weekend time.

An earthquake measuring 6.9 on the Richter scale (initially reported by local news as 5.9 and by USGS as 7.0) hit Sichuan this morning at 8:02 a.m.

Ya'An city is 120km away from Chengdu city and many people ran out of the house to the street. Luckily, all of us are safe right now and can continue the good support to all Dolphin's users.

Sincerely yours
Stanley Morgan
Dolphin's Team
sales@dolphindatalab.com
Dolphin team
The aftershocks are continuing...people are staying outside and worried about a bigger one.
sales@dolphindatalab.com
Dolphin team
Very Scary news Stanley.
I hope you're all safe.

(04-20-2013, 12:08 PM)Dolphin999 Wrote: The aftershocks are continuing...people are staying outside and worried about a bigger one.
Thank you, Oded, the focus of the earthquake is 120km from us but it's indeed one big shock to everyone, that city with the earthquake focus is affected a lot.
I Hope it will all past soon.
Keep yourself safe guys, hoping all is well

(04-20-2013, 02:18 PM)Stanley.Morgan Wrote: Thank you, Oded, the focus of the earthquake is 120km from us but it's indeed one big shock to everyone, that city with the earthquake focus is affected a lot.
We feel sad on the news but wish all the best to you and your company and your families and friends!

We need you!!

Take care!!!
Hello

I have saw scarry image on the tv, i hope you all both fine there !

Take care !
i hope to be fine my friend take care morgan
i'm so sorry for that . hope you all ok
Within what I can recall from the past, your city has been affected for twice, the one in may 12, 2008 and now the one in April 20, 2013. I do wish all people there will come to the end suffering this disasters.
Thank you very much for all your concern in this event and it seems the aftershocks are not that frequent now and affecting less and less, people here seems calm and live normally now.

The city with the earthquake focus is a lot of things to do after the earthquake attack.
Hi Stanley
Saw the images on the News... Terrible..
I hope all the best for you guys.