Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join Dolphin awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
You need to be Dolphin user to get one VIP forum account.
You can get latest software upgrade on DFL data recovery tools.
You can get latest data recovery manuals, case studies and tips.
You can seek professional data recovery support from worldwide engineers.
You can get firmware resources for all HDD brands.
You can get donor hdd support from all forum members.
Much More.. or Create an Account

New Data Recovery Adapters, HDD Head Replacement Tools, Unlock PCBs here
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ST2000DM008-2FR102 delete file
hello  
how can recovery  file after delete  in ST2000DM008-2FR102   the sector for file read 0000 
thanks
Need to do a Full Image or Full Copy Sector by Sector To a Target Drive which has the same Capacity or More but its Recommended to use Same Capacity for Sector by Sector or Bigger for Image the Whole Drive on to a Single File Image and then use a Software for RAW Full Image Scan or Duplicated Target Full Sectors Scan. As this is a Logical Issue not a Physical Issue or Damage, You need a tool like R-Studio Technician or UFS Explorer for Logic Scan All Sectors on the Drive and hast o do a FULL SCAN or you cant get the whole files back. If need any helps message me and I will help you and You cant use the Drive until Data Recovery has been done.
hello very thanks to you but the hdd working fine and have abut 1.3tb data the problem the file delete and after i try to recovery i see the file but all file have 000000 date the new hdd after format or delete will have 000000
wd can repair 190 file and can get data what abut the seg
thanks
(09-20-2022, 09:12 AM)EL-HDD Wrote: hello very thanks to you  but  the hdd  working fine and have abut 1.3tb data    the problem  the file delete  and after i try to recovery  i see the file  but all file have 000000 date    the new hdd  after format or delete  will  have 000000 
wd  can  repair 190 file and can get data  what abut the seg
thanks

As i know the deleted file will not become 00 in WD

You should try RAW recovery or you can share the screenshot of the data.
Module 190 and a deleted file from a working hdd does not has anything to do. If it's just a deleted file YOU NEED A RAW SCAN for Sector by Sector. Why you will do a work for 190 Module if you are talking just about a deleted file. If you tried to do any changes/mod or Repair to Module 190 then probably you damaged the Data for doing wrong procedure on the Drive. If the drive was working you don't need to touch any modules or ROM from the Working Disk. Your issue was a Logical failure not a Physical Failure on the Drive.
Hello friend, usually a file deletion doesn't cause 0000 to the file locations, if already 0000, cannot do much on this one.
sales@dolphindatalab.com
Dolphin team