Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join Dolphin awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
You need to be Dolphin user to get one VIP forum account.
You can get latest software upgrade on DFL data recovery tools.
You can get latest data recovery manuals, case studies and tips.
You can seek professional data recovery support from worldwide engineers.
You can get firmware resources for all HDD brands.
You can get donor hdd support from all forum members.
Much More.. or Create an Account

New Data Recovery Adapters, HDD Head Replacement Tools, Unlock PCBs here
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Seagate ST2000LM007 Rosewood Unlock Steps and Data Recovery
(04-20-2019, 08:50 PM)TEJASHSHAH007 Wrote: I have this Seagate Recertified Drive 
Model No.:- ST1000DM003 
FW: CC43.

It also has the same problem. Diagnostic Port Locked Error. I tried the steps mentioned in the post but every time i select Read ROM by COM and then LM or without LM family and without short it says Boot mode failed, Try to short the PCB. can anybody help me in unlocking this drive.
Have you selected without short mode or short mode? Your COM port is working properly? If you cannot enter Boot mode, try to short the ROM chip PIN 4 and PIN 5 to enter boot mode and read the ROM again.
sales@dolphindatalab.com
Dolphin team
(04-23-2019, 05:07 PM)Dolphin999 Wrote:
(04-20-2019, 08:50 PM)TEJASHSHAH007 Wrote: I have this Seagate Recertified Drive 
Model No.:- ST1000DM003 
FW: CC43.

It also has the same problem. Diagnostic Port Locked Error. I tried the steps mentioned in the post but every time i select Read ROM by COM and then LM or without LM family and without short it says Boot mode failed, Try to short the PCB. can anybody help me in unlocking this drive.
Have you selected without short mode or short mode? Your COM port is working properly? If you cannot enter Boot mode, try to short the ROM chip PIN 4 and PIN 5 to enter boot mode and read the ROM again.

Hello,

I selected without short Mode. I am uploading the pics of the PCB of the Drive i have. Please let me know where to find the ROM on the PCB and which pins to short
[attachment=2321][attachment=2322][attachment=2323]
Tejass.R.Shah

Data Recovery Consultant
Surat,Gujarat,India
www.tdrs.in
Desktop, Laptop, Tablets Sales & Service, Repairing Hard Drives & Data Recovery
It is identified in this link: https://hddpcb.eu/gb/pcbs/seagate/pcb-se...rev-a.html

The pin with the dot beside it is pin 1, so the pins at the other end (on both sides) will be pins 4 and 5 as you go counter-clockwise.
___