Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join Dolphin awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
You need to be Dolphin user to get one VIP forum account.
You can get latest software upgrade on DFL data recovery tools.
You can get latest data recovery manuals, case studies and tips.
You can seek professional data recovery support from worldwide engineers.
You can get firmware resources for all HDD brands.
You can get donor hdd support from all forum members.
Much More.. or Create an Account

New Data Recovery Adapters, HDD Head Replacement Tools, Unlock PCBs here
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Happy Clients of DFL Tools and See What They Say

Dolphin team gets more and more happy users from countries worldwide and this is one new today from Greece who is satisfied with Dolphin data recovery tools and support.
sales@dolphindatalab.com
Dolphin team

sales@dolphindatalab.com
Dolphin team
Hello everyone,

I am writing this post to share my gratitude to DDL customer support. In the past 14 years I have been working with all known suppliers in the data recovery industry and DDL is by far the very best. So, keep up with the great work you guys are doing and rest sure that there is a great future for you!

Thanks again!
My Data recovery Lab
+1-855-44-MYLAB
support (at) mydatarecoverylab.com
http://www.mydatarecoverylab.com
Dolphin gained more and more happy clients from India...

The DDP was a big help in a current DR case. Patient drive had a bad preamp so changed heads. After head-swap we connected the drive to the DDI first, drive spinned, one strange sound and then keeps BSY all the time - no way to recover the data with the DDI.

So we connected it to the Doplhin DDP and drive came ready, ids and an image was made without a single missing sector. So every tool has its pros and cons, this time the DDP won and did a great job. So thanks for the great tools you provide to us and keep the great work & support.

Best regards,
pcn
(03-20-2015, 12:34 AM)pcn Wrote: The DDP was a big help in a current DR case. Patient drive had a bad preamp so changed heads. After head-swap we connected the drive to the DDI first, drive spinned, one strange sound and then keeps BSY all the time - no way to recover the data with the DDI.

So we connected it to the Doplhin DDP and drive came ready, ids and an image was made without a single missing sector. So every tool has its pros and cons, this time the DDP won and did a great job. So thanks for the great tools you provide to us and keep the great work & support.

Best regards,
pcn

Thank you very much for your feedback on your case study and Dolphin engineers are working hard to release more new functions to our tools and all dolphin users get new versions soon.

Dolphin team gets more and more happy clients from Canada and great thanks to all clients who support us and we keep working hard to release more new functions to all our tools.

Hi DFL tram,

In several situation I found the DDP is the only suitable device while imaging is the concern. In also different cases, the tool is found amazing. I worked in different Hitachi HDD recently which is no way accessible, even drives found after HSA swap also not READY but BUSY. But in straight hook up on DDP after HSA swap the drive gets ready for imaging. Also, some drives busy but straight hookup gives READY status and imaging can be proceeded.

The tool you have developed is outstanding at all. The tool is matured and stable. Best wishes your team. You made my day. Every serious DR should consider this tool to their facility as a must have tool.
Mahbub Hossain Shahi
Data Recovery Station - Only Full Facility Data Recovery In Bangladesh
Dhaka, Bangladesh
www.datarecoverystation.com
www.fb.com/datarecoverystation
+88 01758377110

More and more happy users of Dolphin technique support from Germany..

within 2015, dolphin upgrades and new solutions will make all users more successful!

Dolphin data recovery tools are more and more popular in Turkey.

More and more happy clients use Dolphin data recovery tools find their lost data back.

Dolphin continuing support and upgrades to all our tools create more and more happy clients.
sales@dolphindatalab.com
Dolphin team