Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join Dolphin awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
You need to be Dolphin user to get one VIP forum account.
You can get latest software upgrade on DFL data recovery tools.
You can get latest data recovery manuals, case studies and tips.
You can seek professional data recovery support from worldwide engineers.
You can get firmware resources for all HDD brands.
You can get donor hdd support from all forum members.
Much More.. or Create an Account

New Data Recovery Adapters, HDD Head Replacement Tools, Unlock PCBs here
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DDP New Version V1.65 Is Now Available To Test
Hello Friends,

Dolphin team are releasing the new version of DFL data extraction program V1.65:

1, Physical sector size detection is added to HDD ID information;
2, Image file .img is now supported for direct file extraction without using third-party software while it is still possible to use any other third-party software;
3, Mount function is added during file extraction and disk imaging interfaces;
4, Optimize the compressed file extraction function;
5, Optimize the file extraction capability;
7, Hex view is optimized;
8, Samsung M9T selective head image is added;
9, Hitachi 5410A9 selective head image is optimized.

We are uploading the link soon.
sales@dolphindatalab.com
Dolphin team
Amazing news
Mahbub Hossain Shahi
Data Recovery Station - Only Full Facility Data Recovery In Bangladesh
Dhaka, Bangladesh
www.datarecoverystation.com
www.fb.com/datarecoverystation
+88 01758377110
Thank You Very Much Team DFL. Keep It Up The Good Work.
Thanks for your on-going development and support!
___
(03-21-2016, 07:49 PM)Dolphin999 Wrote: Hello Friends,

Dolphin team are releasing the new version of DFL data extraction program V1.65:

1, Physical sector size detection is added to HDD ID information;
2, Image file .img is now supported for direct file extraction without using third-party software while it is still possible to use any other third-party software;
3, Mount function is added during file extraction and disk imaging interfaces;
4, Optimize the compressed file extraction function;
5, Optimize the file extraction capability;
7, Hex view is optimized;
8, Samsung M9T selective head image is added;
9, Hitachi 5410A9 selective head image is optimized.

We are uploading the link soon.

Hi,
    The Last Update Was Beta Is This Beta Too As i Had Many Issues With the Last Update i Had Then Stopped Using It ,Specially Hanging When You Are Just copying File ,That Issue Was Not there in The Older Version Then That ,And so Our Sake Can You Please Describe All New Features Added in some Video Or Documentation
Regards
Amarbir S Dhillon ,CDR-Labs [ Chandigarh ,India ]
Visit - > http://www.chandigarhdatarecovery.com My Facebook - > https://www.facebook.com/chandigarhdatarecovery  Youtube - > https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbIeLFJ...TQu_QSCsgQ

Nice !!!! WoW !!!!
Good News
PCDIAG DATA RECOVERY BRASIL
OFFICIAL PARTNER DOLPHIN DATA LAB
CITY: FORTALEZA
www.pcdiag.org
@Amarbir, beta Is testing version, purpose to inform developers about the bugs So That they Can fix n release final version. They released final version of previously released 1.64 to 1.64.1.

In the log they declared what are the updates. If u find any problem or bugs, inform to developers So That they Can fix it
Mahbub Hossain Shahi
Dhaka, Bangladesh
+88 01758377110
(03-22-2016, 06:59 PM)shahi Wrote: @Amarbir, beta Is testing version, purpose to inform developers about the bugs So That they Can fix n release final version. They released final version of previously released 1.64 to 1.64.1.

In the log they declared what are the updates. If u find any problem or bugs, inform to developers So That they Can fix it

Well,
     I Am Using 1.63 And Once They Release 1.65 and if its not beta i will try it .I Had a Issue With 1.64 And I did not use it .As fas as problems are concerned they are not solved since many times and even if they are they pop up again .When you run DDP and go to settings the ok and cancel button vanishes then you have to move your mouse on it and it comes back ,Tell me truthfully is it so hard to solve this it just needs the box to be little big and its done as fas as i am concerned its been approx. a year since this is not sorted out  .Talk About The Cpanel When Ever we select something in it it just goes to the right side even is that feature is not ticked .These are most basic things that could be taken care of i am not here to point out bugs in software .Example i had a few alpine series hods that the ST tool does not work with properly ,Same is for galaxy 4d etc .the DDP initially had bugs while you were doing many files collective file imaging it would just crash .I am currently sorting out Approx 1000 HDD's That i had collected over few years and i am using DFL tool for just this since few days  [  Otherwise i have stopped using it for any professional work  ] . Once these hdds are sorted i will use the tool more and tell Mr stanley and team if i indeed find many bugs [ But i hate being told its a specific issue where a alternative tool is working fine on that issue Fine  ] .Were are the latest documents Mr Shahi i have never seen a updated manual ever since i got the tool .Where are Video Describing / PDF Describing New Features ,I am Not a Fanboy Of Any Tool Be It This Or Anything Other If i Buy a Tool i Would Like It To Be Perfect And Give Me Full Value For The Money Paid With Proper Support .To Me No One Provides Me Support [ Reason I Have a Alternative Opinion Then What They Tell Me Sometimes And They Like Kids Stop Providing Me Support  ] , Almost all the time what i say is correct . They Redirect Liam To Me And He Has Never Solved even a Single Issue i Have Had With The Tool .They Like To Sell But When it Comes To Support I am hanging like a clock going left and right .This is my reason i have stopped writing and taking active participation in the forums and use the tool ,Shahi you are a reseller do you know all features and functions of ST tool if yes come over online and give me a demo i bet you cannot reason they never told many of you how each thing works cos there is no updated manual or pdf for new released features  .Do you know how suffocated i feel with this sometimes .I have no issue if a tool has a bug and according to me no tool is bug free but indeed few others things bother me

1 :  Constant Updates With No Explanation of how new features work
2 : No Updates To Manual
3 :  Their Users Have No Knowledge about how hard drives work in general and are depend on their reselling like spool feeding chicks 

PS :  You Give Me Three Months Time [  April ,May And June  ] ,I Will Try My Best To Work With The Tool As Much As i Can And Share All My Issues If The Team Can Take Suggestions and Criticism In a Positive Way ,If Not i Would Not Like To Waste My Time Cos i Like The Tool But Not The Way Updates Are Being Managed .You Tell Me Would a Small PDF Describing New Updates Be a Big Issue  . I Have Stopped Doing Postings Like Wowww ,Amazing ,Thanks And All Other Nonesense Just To Be In The Good Books .You Have Seen Me Working ,Remember The Time When i Was Poking Around Hitachi ROMS And Demenstrated Something To You so that proper ROMS could be identified  .I have myself asked for your help many times i am not ashamed of that cos if you can ask me i can too .This post that i have made is specially for you and not for anyone else as i share a strong professional bond with you since donkey ages  .
Regards
Visit - > http://www.chandigarhdatarecovery.com My Facebook - > https://www.facebook.com/chandigarhdatarecovery  Youtube - > https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbIeLFJ...TQu_QSCsgQ

(03-22-2016, 09:25 PM)Amarbir[CDR-Labs] Wrote:
(03-22-2016, 06:59 PM)shahi Wrote: @Amarbir, beta Is testing version, purpose to inform developers about the bugs So That they Can fix n release final version. They released final version of previously released 1.64 to 1.64.1.

Well,
     I Am Using 1.63 And Once They Release 1.65 and if its not beta i will try it .I Had a Issue With 1.64 And I did not use it .As fas as problems are concerned they are not solved since many times and even if they are they pop up again .When you run DDP and go to settings the ok and cancel button vanishes then you have to move your mouse on it and it comes back ,Tell me truthfully is it so hard to solve this it just needs the box to be little big and its done as fas as i am concerned its been approx. a year since this is not sorted out  .Talk About The Cpanel When Ever we select something in it it just goes to the right side even is that feature is not ticked .These are most basic things that could be taken care of i am not here to point out bugs in software .Example i had a few alpine series hdds that the ST tool does not work with properly ,Same is for galaxy 4d etc .the DDP initially had bugs while you were doing many files collective file imaging it would just crash .I am currently sorting out Approx 1000 HDD's That i had collected over few years and i am using DFL tool for just this since few days  [  Otherwise i have stopped using it for any professional work  ] . Once these hdds are sorted i will use the tool more and tell Mr stanley and team if i indeed find many bugs [ But i hate being told its a specific issue where a alternative tool is working fine on that issue Fine  ] .Were are the latest documents Mr Shahi i have never seen a updated manual ever since i got the tool .Where are Video Describing / PDF Describing New Features ,I am Not a Fanboy Of Any Tool Be It This Or Anything Other If i Buy a Tool i Would Like It To Be Perfect And Give Me Full Value For The Money Paid With Proper Support .To Me No One Provides Me Support [ Reason I Have a Alternative Opinion Then What They Tell Me Sometimes And They Like Kids Stop Providing Me Support  ] , Almost all the time what i say is correct . They Redirect Liam To Me And He Has Never Solved even a Single Issue i Have Had With The Tool .They Like To Sell But When it Comes To Support I am hanging like a clock going left and right .This is my reason i have stopped writing and taking active participation in the forums and use the tool ,Shahi you are a reseller do you know all features and functions of ST tool if yes come over online and give me a demo i bet you cannot reason they never told many of you how each thing works cos there is no updated manual or pdf for new released features  .Do you know how suffocated i feel with this sometimes .I have no issue if a tool has a bug and according to me no tool is bug free but indeed few others things bother me

1 :  Constant Updates With No Explanation of how new features work
2 : No Updates To Manual
3 :  Their Users Have No Knowledge about how hard drives work in general and are depend on their reselling like spool feeding chicks 

PS :  You Give Me Three Months Time [  April ,May And June  ] ,I Will Try My Best To Work With The Tool As Much As i Can And Share All My Issues If The Team Can Take Suggestions and Criticism In a Positive Way ,If Not i Would Not Like To Waste My Time Cos i Like The Tool But Not The Way Updates Are Being Managed .You Tell Me Would a Small PDF Describing New Updates Be a Big Issue  . I Have Stopped Doing Postings Like Wowww ,Amazing ,Thanks And All Other Nonesense Just To Be In The Good Books .You Have Seen Me Working ,Remember The Time When i Was Poking Around Hitachi ROMS And Demenstrated Something To You so that proper ROMS could be identified  .I have myself asked for your help many times i am not ashamed of that cos if you can ask me i can too .This post that i have made is specially for you and not for anyone else as i share a strong professional bond with you since donkey ages  .
Regards

@Amarbir, thanks for your statements, I believe you are right from the point of view you have written. Actually I feel something different and I try to respect all the developers of this industry.

1. I love DFL, because they listen to customer, I think they are the first in this industry who listen to customer. On the other-hand, I understand, they can't fulfill all requests, it's very normal, after all, they are human, not robot, they need to do things by hand and it takes time.
2. Previously, a lot of issues has been resolved by their developer I complained. but if I keep writing on forum, usually they don't follow all the posts, but in email, they responses and they tried to solve issues with the tools.
3. We are very good friend Amar, no offence , just I wanted to make you realized, love them, love the developers, because of them, because of their dedicated tools, dedicated developers, we can recover data. Can you remember about the last Hitachi Case - SD tool was able to deal the case successfully where other tools failed. A lot of people don't love SD tools, but you will find some true DR experts who still loves SD tools, they work like a charm.

Ultimate goal is - shaping and sharing the tools, improving - their developers, our ideas can make it done. and yes, Dolphin tools are not 100% perfect, still not bug free and there is no tools exist into the world which is bug free...

Also, you will see, I've come to DFL forum after long days Smile Enjoy.
Mahbub Hossain Shahi
Dhaka, Bangladesh
+88 01758377110
(03-22-2016, 10:00 PM)shahi Wrote: @Amarbir, thanks for your statements, I believe you are right from the point of view you have written. Actually I feel something different and I try to respect all the developers of this industry.

1. I love DFL, because they listen to customer, I think they are the first in this industry who listen to customer. On the other-hand, I understand, they can't fulfill all requests, it's very normal, after all, they are human, not robot, they need to do things by hand and it takes time.
2. Previously, a lot of issues has been resolved by their developer I complained. but if I keep writing on forum, usually they don't follow all the posts, but in email, they responses and they tried to solve issues with the tools.
3. We are very good friend Amar, no offence , just I wanted to make you realized, love them, love the developers, because of them, because of their dedicated tools, dedicated developers, we can recover data. Can you remember about the last Hitachi Case - SD tool was able to deal the case successfully where other tools failed. A lot of people don't love SD tools, but you will find some true DR experts who still loves SD tools, they work like a charm.

Ultimate goal is - shaping and sharing the tools, improving - their developers, our ideas can make it done. and yes, Dolphin tools are not 100% perfect, still not bug free and there is no tools exist into the world which is bug free...

Also, you will see, I've come to DFL forum after long days Smile Enjoy.

Alright ,
      Lets Get Together And Nail The Bugs i Will Now Email Them Also ,I Wish Them Good Success All The Time
Regards

Great news, i love the extract function directly from image, so we don't have to use any 3rd party software, btw is the long project path is resolve? can we define our own path?
---------------------------------------
Indonesia Data Recovery Service Cool
Whatsapp +6287884444800
https://dokterharddisk.com
https://recoverydata.id

As for URE, we have also made it compatible with Cpanel and from now on, all our tools use one program only, all users just need to download the DFL All In One set up program, URE program is also now more stable, fixing the invalid handle error message, adding busy status when reading data, adding mount and unmount functions too. Anyone who is interested in this new program can email to support@dolphindatalab.com to get the download link.
sales@dolphindatalab.com
Dolphin team
(03-29-2016, 01:04 AM)Dolphin999 Wrote: As for URE, we have also made it compatible with Cpanel and from now on, all our tools use one program only, all users just need to download the DFL All In One set up program, URE program is also now more stable, fixing the invalid handle error message, adding busy status when reading data, adding mount and unmount functions too. Anyone who is interested in this new program can email to support@dolphindatalab.com to get the download link.

Using new version 1.65 I am unable to mount any disk attached. Is there a trick to this?