Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join Dolphin awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
You need to be Dolphin user to get one VIP forum account.
You can get latest software upgrade on DFL data recovery tools.
You can get latest data recovery manuals, case studies and tips.
You can seek professional data recovery support from worldwide engineers.
You can get firmware resources for all HDD brands.
You can get donor hdd support from all forum members.
Much More.. or Create an Account

New Data Recovery Adapters, HDD Head Replacement Tools, Unlock PCBs here
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jignesh gives the best tech. support in India

sales@dolphindatalab.com
Dolphin team
Santhosh Bangalore

Jignesh, Sir is very very experienced person, willing to give good support within few min's, some time i got emergence support around 11:30PM , DFL equipments are good, Stanly Sir support also good, Jignesh bhai support always best

Thanks
Santhosh Bangalore

I learnt lot of thing about data recovery from Jignesh bhai, thanks bhai

Thanks
st3500820AS 7200.11 Busy Erroer & cc erroer Solve this case Jignesh Sir Thanq
st3500DM002-KC45 busy erroer & not get F3 terminal [ this case unike case ]
Case solve Jignesh sir
Helped me out with Firmware issues on  
Segate  ST3500418AS 500 GB 
segate  ST2000DL003 2TB
was kind enough to take out time to attend my two cases on the same day at different time one at noon and one in the evening ...   
Thanks A lot Jignesh U Made The Day for me and my client
today ,,mr.jignesh solve my case(wd1600aajs not detecting) with in five minutes through teamviewer,,im very greatful to him for his prompt service and to dfl company for making such a great tool..thanks
thanks to jignesh bhai
Thank You Jignesh for  helping me out  in fixing issue with  Wd Black  Solid state Hybrid Drive  which was not detecting . 
Wd Black  Solid state Hybrid Drive
1.0 TB
WD10s21X
Native Hybrid 
8GB NAND 

This case (Drive) was first of it kind for me .. and this drive has  gone thru most of my competitor who just gave up as it was a SSHD. 
(as per the information given by the client)
this will put me a step a head  ...  all credit goes to Mr.Pro     Jignesh   ..  Thank You 
(04-01-2016, 09:31 PM)grav76 Wrote: Thank You Jignesh for  helping me out  in fixing issue with  Wd Black  Solid state Hybrid Drive  which was not detecting . 
Wd Black  Solid state Hybrid Drive
1.0 TB
WD10s21X
Native Hybrid 
8GB NAND 

This case (Drive) was first of it kind for me .. and this drive has  gone thru most of my competitor who just gave up as it was a SSHD. 
(as per the information given by the client)
this will put me a step a head  ...  all credit goes to Mr.Pro     Jignesh   ..  Thank You 

Well,
       First of All Its Been a While i am Seeing These Posts And Kept Ignoring Them .But i Have a Question For All And then a Question For You

For All [ He is The Only Authorized DFL Agent In India ,The title Says " Jignesh Gives Best support In India " , Does This Make Sense Because If You Have More Then 2 Agents in India ,Then Only You Can Compare ]

For You  [ Point Is Did You Understand What He did " Thats Important "  Because Then Only You Will Understand What Was Wrong And What He did and How You Can Solve In future ] , May i suggest everyone Who Has Posted Here To Explain What They Learned ,Might Be It Will Help Each Other Of Us ,If Someone Indeed Likes My Suggestion on this I will Share My Experience Of Support Also For 3 To 4 Cases He solved
Regards
Amarbir S Dhillon ,CDR-Labs [ Chandigarh ,India ]
Visit - > http://www.chandigarhdatarecovery.com My Facebook - > https://www.facebook.com/chandigarhdatarecovery  Youtube - > https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbIeLFJ...TQu_QSCsgQ

wd20ezrx 2.0tb slow intialization problem solved by mr jignesh ..thank you very much... Heart
st3320620AS 7200.10 fw -3AAK

Partion accses problem
solve the problem jignesh sir
today mr .jignesh solved slow initialization problem of WD5000LPVX hdd
....thank you very much Heart
I would really appreciate if the problems which was posted to him( To solve the cases) also summarize the method used to solve the issue, here, on the forum, by the members who took help.The cases solved have no reference in the forum at all.It hardly takes 20 lines to write about the way he solved them.I think this way, the users of the forum know the solutions which were done.No one has mentioned the details on how it was solved.I wish other members also benefit from the knowledge he gives to others.The process of solving cases as i feel (I may be wrong) looks very secretive.But i want other members post the solution given by him,here.Thanks jignesh you help every one but we all must come to know what the issue was and how it was solved by posting the solution here, may be we add some more cases to this post and help members solve their pending cases.
Dr. Arora M P Singh.
               MD (Anesthesiology)
                 Data recovery Consultant Mumbai,India.
                   www.datarecoveryfactory.com
                     Reseller /Repairing/ Buying and selling data recovery tools
st3250310as FW-4 AAA bad secter problem solve jignesh sir