Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join Dolphin awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
You need to be Dolphin user to get one VIP forum account.
You can get latest software upgrade on DFL data recovery tools.
You can get latest data recovery manuals, case studies and tips.
You can seek professional data recovery support from worldwide engineers.
You can get firmware resources for all HDD brands.
You can get donor hdd support from all forum members.
Much More.. or Create an Account

New Data Recovery Adapters, HDD Head Replacement Tools, Unlock PCBs here
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please engineers developer
Please engineers developer of equipment, I suggest that may develop something to recover LVM (Linux) open LVM urgent need here in Brazil.

Many Thanks !!!
(02-15-2015, 09:46 AM)Everton Parente Wrote: Please engineers developer of equipment, I suggest that may develop something to recover LVM (Linux) open LVM urgent need here in Brazil.

Many Thanks !!!

Please engineers developer
Everton, the engineers are off enjoying their spring festival. There is no point repeating your request.
___
(02-16-2015, 12:00 PM)LarrySabo Wrote: Everton, the engineers are off enjoying their spring festival. There is no point repeating your request.

Larry greeting, friend here in Brazil 90% of servers are Linux LVM (XenServer), however in my laboratory we get much servers with several flaws in LVM (Linux) and was not developed any equipment that has this feature so this need in my territory (Brazil).

In its territory Larry has many servers with Linux.
(02-16-2015, 12:23 PM)Everton Parente Wrote:
(02-16-2015, 12:00 PM)LarrySabo Wrote: Everton, the engineers are off enjoying their spring festival. There is no point repeating your request.

Larry greeting, friend here in Brazil 90% of servers are Linux LVM (XenServer), however in my laboratory we get much servers with several flaws in LVM (Linux) and was not developed any equipment that has this feature so this need in my territory (Brazil).

In its territory Larry has many servers with Linux.

Maringa Data Recovery

www.recuperardadosmga.com.br
Everton, I sympathize but as I mentioned, the engineers are off enjoying a well-deserved holiday. I think they will be aware of your requested product enhancements when they review the forum posts upon their return. However, I suspect they have their hands full just getting existing and in-development products to work reliably and fully--with the needs of most users in mind. It seems to me that incorporating fixes for Linux server issues is probably not part of their priorities/plans.

I know nothing about LVM and very little about Linux, but isn't the problem a logical/software one, rather than HDD hardware/firmware? The hardware/firmware doesn't know or care what OS is being used. Once the hardware/firmware problems are repaired and the drive is readable, recovery software takes over and there are many developers who address that market. I hope you find one that meets your needs.
___
Hi Everton

Have you tried to develop something to help you?
It could be 90% of Linux LVM servers (XenServer) Everton in their city you want a solution to your problem, do not forget that engineers meet the users around the world hear our suggestions and bugs and do their best to launch soon but posssível , not score because you want

In Brazil we have servers on all platforms is absurd of you to say that 90% of the servers in Brazil are linux and with LVM system

Posted a solution and you think that not looked ja told you once data recovery is not done in a click, many things have to do manually

http://forum.dolphindatalab.com/thread-1996-page-2.html
PCDIAG DATA RECOVERY BRASIL
OFFICIAL PARTNER DOLPHIN DATA LAB
CITY: FORTALEZA
www.pcdiag.org
(02-16-2015, 10:45 PM)pcdiag Wrote: It could be 90% of Linux LVM servers (XenServer) Everton in their city you want a solution to your problem, do not forget that engineers meet the users around the world hear our suggestions and bugs and do their best to launch soon but posssível , not score because you want

In Brazil we have servers on all platforms is absurd of you to say that 90% of the servers in Brazil are linux and with LVM system

Posted a solution and you think that not looked ja told you once data recovery is not done in a click, many things have to do manually

http://forum.dolphindatalab.com/thread-1996-page-2.html

Luiz Cearense, here in the forum is for edification, not for you to tell me is absurd 90% (hyperbole) of Linux servers, however my need as many who work with data recovery in Brazil is the same, because I have contacts with several (out you), I now know the potential of developers and believe rather that he can develop something more and you stand for that.
It is absurd and keep saying, you can not tell, nor categorically that 90% of servers are Linux in Brazil and even if you say that windows is not used in Brazil.
I'm DFL almost the beginning and know very well and know his excellent work and I know the DFL policy is to listen to all your users and develop solutions and not hear just one User and develop a solution so because you want to, I posted a solution for you, if you do not bother to read can not do anything all users here in this forum seek to help each other by giving tips and information was posted by LarrySabo think for you to use Reclaime it solves LVM now you do not if the work to try and that a solution to click and solve ta on the wrong track.

And another stop discriminating because I'm not cearence was born in Ceará state'm very proud of the north and got to the official partner status in Latin america dfl was because deserved and worked for it
www.pcdiag.org
(02-17-2015, 02:06 AM)pcdiag Wrote: It is absurd and keep saying, you can not tell, nor categorically that 90% of servers are Linux in Brazil and even if you say that windows is not used in Brazil.
          I'm DFL almost the beginning and know very well and know his excellent work and I know the DFL policy is to listen to all your users and develop solutions and not hear just one User and develop a solution so because you want to, I posted a solution for you, if you do not bother to read can not do anything all users here in this forum seek to help each other by giving tips and information was posted by LarrySabo think for you to use Reclaime it solves LVM now you do not if the work to try and that a solution to click and solve ta on the wrong track.

And another stop discriminating because I'm not cearence was born in Ceará state'm very proud of the north and got to the official partner status in Latin america dfl was because deserved and worked for it

Luiz what you have against me, because I'm not saying server desktop, notebook, of course the most used home computers are Windows, perhaps the translation from Portuguese to English appears an incorrect way out, what would that mean al in ceara may differ from Paraná, another thing is I do not want to simply meet me'm not selfish, just posted this my need, but I see that when I post something on the forum you want to humiliate me.

Another situation is that you to represent Dolfhin here in Brazil for min never gave me support, unlike when I did my test here in many situations you said you had no solution, and solution was yes, and spoke that I had to send to you recover however wanted money when I bought the DFL to explain one hour wanted R$ 3,000.00 (Stanley knows that).
To finish really like Stanley, Cham etc all Dolphim family never let me down.
However if you foce by Luiz, I would have switched supplier.

To finish really like Stanley, Cham etc all Dolphim family never let me down.
However if you foce by Luiz, I would have switched supplier.However if you foce by Luiz, I would have switched supplier.
Everton honestly have nothing against you or have because but once you are totally wrong with servers in Brazil covers'm sending you a list of the 100 largest companies in Brazil using windows servers, if in your area is linux fine in many more parties in Brazil use windows servidres say that 90% of the servers in Brazil are linux LVM, then that is not very secure when it comes to raid (Read my post)
The way you put and wrong in my view, can not get out demanding claiming that 90% of Brazil has Linux servers to meet their immediate nescessidade, if engineers of Dolphin resolve put LVM is good but today reclaime and many other software solve this by working with DFL but once (read the post about the solution) know that you are the months with this case.
As for support when you said the way you wanted it to do the job for you I give support to all dolphin customers in Brazil and who to ask me.
As for I tell whether or not that's right or unresolved one case you should know that data recovery is not changing computer card, say ta clicking, BSY, without spending the customer report, without being to hard disk in hand to analyze guess from what you say is simply nonsense or I'll have to buy a crystal ball. All data recovery process must be analyzed calmly and observation, I charged him for training do not lie to people, you never want to pay for a training want me to stay hours you explcado how each case, my time is valuable
If you had purchased ace would pay to romildo resale in Brazil over 2500 Dollars only for his monthly support you have excellent tool so do not know much how to use and do not want to study about it but once it had read my post until the end ja would have solved your problem LVM now if that is not you help solve tell me what is
Doubts about equipment I am available I told you you have to study, research (read my post)
www.pcdiag.org
I have read the post.
@ Everton Parente, actually you have some requests such as -

DEVELOPING solution on DDP for dealing LVM, - My opinion is similar to pcdiag, I understand you need something to deal the LVM easily and you have a high volume of work, you can try some software which can deal LVM, Google search gives some result https://www.google.com.bd/webhp?sourceid...20recovery
May be Dolphin will develop this one someday, but dealing more features for HDD is in priority actually. If you still can't deal LVM, then you can outsource to pcdiag in a mutual understanding.

Getting Training free - What I understand, no one will give you training at free of cost, knowledge and information is developed in years, and no one will be interested to offer you the training for free. If someone give you free training then it's good. But If someone asks for a fee, you can't force for free and he/she has full right to ask for a fee.

Getting support - we try to help each other normally, from dolphin team they help us all, actually they help us more than we expect! Smile You can see a lot of members are trying to help each other!
Mahbub Hossain Shahi
Data Recovery Station - Only Full Facility Data Recovery In Bangladesh
Dhaka, Bangladesh
www.datarecoverystation.com
www.fb.com/datarecoverystation
+88 01758377110
Thank you friends for your support during the holiday I love you all. For the LVM, you can now try the software as Shahi said. Within 2015, we have complete all brands for firmware repair and data recovery and therefore we will consider adding more functions, we will add the solutions for videos, fragment files, servers, etc and we are planning some special tool for server disks like SAS/SCSI and will keep you updated soon. You can suggest us what functions you need in the existing tools.