Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join Dolphin awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
You need to be Dolphin user to get one VIP forum account.
You can get latest software upgrade on DFL data recovery tools.
You can get latest data recovery manuals, case studies and tips.
You can seek professional data recovery support from worldwide engineers.
You can get firmware resources for all HDD brands.
You can get donor hdd support from all forum members.
Much More.. or Create an Account

New Data Recovery Adapters, HDD Head Replacement Tools, Unlock PCBs here
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Must-read User Agreement
PLEASE READ THIS USER AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE DOWNLOADING OR USING ANY OF DOLPHIN DATA RECOVERY TOOLS.

Hardware Quality Guarantee

Users are able to use all DFL hardware tools with one year quality guarantee. Within one year, if the hardware/working console gets damaged in normal situations, users can return to us for exchanging with new hardware for free of the same level. Users bear the shipping cost of returning the damaged hardware and Dolphin Data Lab bears the shipping cost of shipping the new one.

Please note: Attempt to disassemble the product without official permission can damage it and will void your warranty. Besides users should read the User' s Guide/ Owner' s Manual and other literature supplied with the product carefully as misuse or failure to follow the instructions may render this warranty void.

Any problem is not a problem and Dolphin Data Lab is always willing to help all users with their success! Negotiation is always welcome, complaints and criticism are always going to our admin board with proper handling and proper in-time feedback is guaranteed.

Read full agreement here: http://www.dolphindatalab.com/about/license-agreement/
i admit you are the best company in this field really flexible and helpful with real guarantee
thank you
+1 for support team
everything and much more support team do for us
Dejan Kraljevski,
Sistrum Data Recovery
www.sistrum.mk/en
i am with MR. TAWFEEK. (TAUFIQ pakistani spelling)
Thank you very much for your support. We are right now in our Spring Festival holiday, will get back to you soon.
thank you mr. Stanely
DFL warranty is superior. They shipped me new one earlier even before having my non-working pieces into their hand! After having both in my hand, then I shipped back the non-working one. Thanks for trusting me, valuing your customers!
Mahbub Hossain Shahi
Data Recovery Station - Only Full Facility Data Recovery In Bangladesh
Dhaka, Bangladesh
www.datarecoverystation.com
www.fb.com/datarecoverystation
+88 01758377110
very good support warranty, Send me new one tool for free of the same level. Very very good dfl company. Thank you DFL company and Mr. Stanley.
Thanks,
Jinarto