Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join Dolphin awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
You need to be Dolphin user to get one VIP forum account.
You can get latest software upgrade on DFL data recovery tools.
You can get latest data recovery manuals, case studies and tips.
You can seek professional data recovery support from worldwide engineers.
You can get firmware resources for all HDD brands.
You can get donor hdd support from all forum members.
Much More.. or Create an Account

New Data Recovery Adapters, HDD Head Replacement Tools, Unlock PCBs here
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how can speed Image by PBA
hello all 

how can i speed  image  by mode PBA  the read speed now at  170kb  only  10gb at 24hours   the hdd size 2tb   and spped normal at LBA 

this will need many month  to image  i see  some read at 20mb  by PBA  

WD20EZAZ   

Attached Files Image(s)

PBA image is slow, this one is common, PBA data is original and raw, not managed by defects list and translator and the success rate by this option is low, it can be used as the last chance for data recovery for limited file recovery. You can try to repair module 190 and write 190 to fix your case and see.
sales@dolphindatalab.com
Dolphin team
(10-12-2022, 11:19 AM)Dolphin999 Wrote: PBA image is slow, this one is common, PBA data is original and raw, not managed by defects list and translator and the success rate by this option is low, it can be used as the last chance for data recovery for limited file recovery. You can try to repair module 190 and write 190 to fix your case and see.

hello   i try to repair 190  and dfl team send to me t2  file after i send 190 to him but no way  to get data  
than you