Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join Dolphin awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
You need to be Dolphin user to get one VIP forum account.
You can get latest software upgrade on DFL data recovery tools.
You can get latest data recovery manuals, case studies and tips.
You can seek professional data recovery support from worldwide engineers.
You can get firmware resources for all HDD brands.
You can get donor hdd support from all forum members.
Much More.. or Create an Account

New Data Recovery Adapters, HDD Head Replacement Tools, Unlock PCBs here
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheers for 2020 Data Recovery Success
It’s the last day today for 2019! Many thanks to all lovely Dolphin DFL users who support Dolphin all the time. We are all family members!
Happy new Year’s day 2020! Wish all the best to all Dolphin users!

Dolphin team keep working hard to improve the quality of both technique support and software upgrade. Users can always see new software functions and new technologies and new data recovery tools from Dolphin Data Lab. With Dolphin Data Lab and be one DFL user, all users will be more and more successful.

In the coming year of 2020, Dolphin team will offer the following new:

01: Dolphin team will release the SSD Repair Addon, users can repair the SSD firmware corruption and recover lost data from different brands of SSD;

02: Dolphin team will keep upgrading all existing DFL-SRP, DFL PCIe, DFL-URE firmware repair and data recovery tools and users can fix more new hard drives or fix common drives at higher success rate;

03: Dolphin team will keep improving and upgrading Dolphin user manuals and create more new case studies by pdf documents or videos;

04: Dolphin team will offer more new head and platter swap tools for easier use or higher success rate;

05: Dolphin team will arrange more technique support engineers so all users’ support requests can be promptly handled.

Any question is welcome to sales@dolphindatalab.com or add Dolphin skype ID: dolphin.data.lab
sales@dolphindatalab.com
Dolphin team
Thumbs Up 
(12-31-2019, 06:38 PM)Dolphin999 Wrote: It’s the last day today for 2019! Many thanks to all lovely Dolphin DFL users who support Dolphin all the time. We are all family members!
Happy new Year’s day 2020! Wish all the best to all Dolphin users!

Dolphin team keep working hard to improve the quality of both technique support and software upgrade. Users can always see new software functions and new technologies and new data recovery tools from Dolphin Data Lab. With Dolphin Data Lab and be one DFL user, all users will be more and more successful.

In the coming year of 2020, Dolphin team will offer the following new:

01: Dolphin team will release the SSD Repair Addon, users can repair the SSD firmware corruption and recover lost data from different brands of SSD;

02: Dolphin team will keep upgrading all existing DFL-SRP, DFL PCIe, DFL-URE firmware repair and data recovery tools and users can fix more new hard drives or fix common drives at higher success rate;

03: Dolphin team will keep improving and upgrading Dolphin user manuals and create more new case studies by pdf documents or videos;

04: Dolphin team will offer more new head and platter swap tools for easier use or higher success rate;

05: Dolphin team will arrange more technique support engineers so all users’ support requests can be promptly handled.

Any question is welcome to sales@dolphindatalab.com or add Dolphin skype ID: dolphin.data.lab
Dear DFL team.
Thanks a lot for every help, hard works and other every contribution for users.
I really proud of you and i am really happy to having a genuine and friendly team like you. i wish a great new year for all DFL team.
Dear dfl team, I want to thank the whole team for one more year of support and help you have given us. One of the best decisions I have made is to choose your company as support in the field of data recovery.
All the best for 2020 !
A.G.D.I Data Recovery in France
Dolphin Data Lab Official Partner
Récupération de Données|Western Digital Data Recovery
If the first 5 lucky users can add their name on a list for a free SSD module them I am first in line Smile
Dolphin is a success, they are to be congratulated, but for many years now that I am part of the dolphin family, they have always met me with excellence.
SSD modules, when available please let me know, I need it a lot.
Thanks