Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join Dolphin awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
You need to be Dolphin user to get one VIP forum account.
You can get latest software upgrade on DFL data recovery tools.
You can get latest data recovery manuals, case studies and tips.
You can seek professional data recovery support from worldwide engineers.
You can get firmware resources for all HDD brands.
You can get donor hdd support from all forum members.
Much More.. or Create an Account

New Data Recovery Adapters, HDD Head Replacement Tools, Unlock PCBs here
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dolphin National Day Holiday Oct.1-7 2018
Lightbulb 
[Image: Dolphin-national-day-holiday.jpg]

Please be kindly informed that Dolphin Data Lab Headquarter will be closed for National Day holiday from Monday, 1 October to Sunday, 7th October. And re-open for business on Monday, 8th October 2018.

Here are some important notes about our work arrangement during this 7 day holiday.

1. We will be on duty on Saturday, September 29 and Sunday, September 30.

2. Data recovery tool related enquiry will be answered normally throughout the holiday period.

3. HDD Head replacement tool and data recovery equipment order which are received after the September 30 5:00pm shall be processed on October 8, 2018.

4. Remote technical support service request will be processed after the holiday.

In addition, a big software update will be released after the National Day Holiday, like the long expected feature of head cut for Seagate Grenade will be added. You can keep an eye on our official website or forum.

Thank you for your attention. Also sorry for any inconvenience caused.

About China National Day Holiday

The Golden Week is the name given to this 7 day National public holiday. It is the biggest week for tourism in China, a large number of people go travelling around the country or head to abroad for travel. It is the busiest time for transportation system, also leads to a sea of people at attraction sites.

If any of you have plan for coming to China, it is better to avoid traveling during this Golden Week. If one really needs to travel at this time, try to book flight / train tickets and hotel rooms in advance.

Any question is welcome to sales@dolphindatalab.com

https://www.dolphindatalab.com/dolphin-n...-1-7-2018/
I wish you enjoy your holidays very much, and very happy with the announcement of the new update, I will be waiting for you.
(09-29-2018, 08:06 PM)jjantonio Wrote: I wish you enjoy your holidays very much, and very happy with the announcement of the new update, I will be waiting for you.

Thank you
Enjoy it DFL team