Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join Dolphin awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
You need to be Dolphin user to get one VIP forum account.
You can get latest software upgrade on DFL data recovery tools.
You can get latest data recovery manuals, case studies and tips.
You can seek professional data recovery support from worldwide engineers.
You can get firmware resources for all HDD brands.
You can get donor hdd support from all forum members.
Much More.. or Create an Account

New Data Recovery Adapters, HDD Head Replacement Tools, Unlock PCBs here
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
DFL-DDP USB3.0 Data Recovery Equipment Version 1.2 Is To Be Released Soon
Hello to all users,

It's 9:44pm here and some of our developing engineers are still working on improving and perfecting our tools.

One of the tools we are working on is our DDP. Mr. Tan is working very hard on optimizing everything and he just gives me his new improvements based on the new version 1.1 and he told me we will release the version 1.2 these days.

For users with DFL-DE, please don't worry, the upgrade of DE will come soon after DDP.

We hope all people with Dolphin Data Lab tools will succeed with our tools and we are always working for this purpose.

I will discuss the new improvements tomorrow with you all and I need to have a rest now.

Best regards
Dolphin's Team
we hope to take a look to dfl-wd .you made about 3 updates on dfl- de sice last wd update . wd still need a lot of improvements
GOOD NEWS THANKS
(09-12-2013, 09:51 PM)tawfeek Wrote: we hope to take a look to dfl-wd .you made about 3 updates on dfl- de sice last wd update . wd still need a lot of improvements

Hello friend,

We are already working on DFL-WDII upgrade and will let you know once it's completed and you can give us your suggestions and new feature requests on WDII.

Yours
Stanley
sales@dolphindatalab.com
Dolphin team