Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join Dolphin awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
You need to be Dolphin user to get one VIP forum account.
You can get latest software upgrade on DFL data recovery tools.
You can get latest data recovery manuals, case studies and tips.
You can seek professional data recovery support from worldwide engineers.
You can get firmware resources for all HDD brands.
You can get donor hdd support from all forum members.
Much More.. or Create an Account

New Data Recovery Adapters, HDD Head Replacement Tools, Unlock PCBs here
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
A Small Note To New Clients Who Don't Have Dolphin Data Recovery Tools
Hello to all,

We have recently got some enquirers from new clients who are asking if Dolphin Data Lab data recovery tools are full-English program and I am here telling all:

all our tools are 100% full-English program including our DFL-DE data recovery tool, DFL-WDII and DFL-DDP programs.

New users may find some Chinese text in our demo videos, that is because of the Chinese operating systems we use. If you use Spanish OS, you may find some Spanish text of 'next', 'ok', 'cancel', etc, if you are using arabic os, you will get some arabic simple text too, so it depends actually on the OS the users are using.

The program language=Pure English+Language determined by the OS.

So rest assured please to check more details of Dolphin Data recovery tools.

Best regards
Stanley
(08-15-2013, 12:13 AM)Stanley.Morgan Wrote: Hello to all,

We have recently got some enquirers from new clients who are asking if Dolphin Data Lab data recovery tools are full-English program and I am here telling all:

all our tools are 100% full-English program including our DFL-DE data recovery tool, DFL-WDII and DFL-DDP programs.

New users may find some Chinese text in our demo videos, that is because of the Chinese operating systems we use. If you use Spanish OS, you may find some Spanish text of 'next', 'ok', 'cancel', etc, if you are using arabic os, you will get some arabic simple text too, so it depends actually on the OS the users are using.

The program language=Pure English+Language determined by the OS.

So rest assured please to check more details of Dolphin Data recovery tools.

Best regards
Stanley
Hi Stanley. I've mentioned this to you in our e-mails, and would take this opportunity to re-emphasize the importance of re-doing all the videos/FAQs on a system whose native language is English. I held off buying DFL-DE because I feared I would encounter Chinese in the use of the tool, and because I feared support and documentation in English would be limited/non-existent. A colleague who is also a potential buyer also asked if there is much Chinese content. The next-best alternative, would be to put this explanation as a leader into all the videos/FAQs.
___
Hello Larry, thank you very much for your reminder on this one and we will try to install English operating system and create videos on them.