Within our data recovery field, we all have some common pains and sufferings sitting most of the day time and even night time before the computers fixing different kind of cases, when this becomes our every-day life, we find our health is being eaten day by day and therefore I hope all of you can take care of your health and arrange your time wisely.
I recently talked with some engineers from Mexico, France, USA, Australia, Brazil and found they almost work each day and have over 14 hours' working which is amazingly hard-working but I feel hurt to see them work like this way and worried about their health.
I read some tips from internet today and share with everyone:
"1. The thigh and ground parallel. Will the high chair, make ham and ground parallel, to reduce muscles, tendons and bones of pressure, prevent muscle bone disease; Choose chair, put in the waist a rolled up the towel or tear them; Hands, wrists, and forearms in a straight line, make the forearm on my desk at right angles, the elbow when; The head and body in straight line, slightly forward; Elbows should be close to the body, bending 90-120 degrees advisable; Shoulders relax, upper arm natural fall; Feet flat on the floor; Add a cushion to chair the best.
2. Often move. The Mayo clinic research found that the New Era Hats body to the same posture can bear the time limit for 20 minutes, after will produce discomfort. Suggest every 15 minutes, stand up, stretching or walk around, at least 30 seconds should change a sitting position.
3. To reduce repeated action. Repetitive movements will inevitably lead to fatigue and pressure. Telephone calls and such common objects should be held in the arm range; Can change to use the computer mouse left and right.
4. And keep healthy distance computer screen. Right in front of a computer screen should be located in at least 50 centimeters, screen should be highly slightly below the eyes height. The screen should not is to window, lest reflect light.
5. Often overlook and blinks. In order to prevent NBA hats dry eyes and fatigue, eyes focal length should be often change, looking across a distance and often the blink of an eye, can help to keep moist eyes.
6. Keep the keyboard and other office supplies clean. The keyboard and telephone and other office equipment bacteria-infested. Desk hidden bacteria or even more than the toilet seat, long hours in the nearby, respiratory will hurt.
7. Finishing messy desk. Desk sundry much will make man apt to lose his temper, irritable.
8. Breathing exercises. Take a deep breath, when abdomen summon up, breathless 3 seconds later expiratory, can alleviate fatigue.
9. Put a few a photo of your family. Put of family and friends or a photo, a miniascape, favorite posters, oil painting, and happy memory souvenirs, can let your mood relax."
Well, I have my own tips too:
1, I like enjoying some light music during the work, just when I feel tired or when I work for over 3 hours continually;
2, I like to imagine something good for the future and something happy for the past, have a tea and release the mind after completing one or two tasks, nothing to do, just think freely;
3, Have a walk out of the office after each meal, take some light but healthy exercises, like playing Taichi KungFu, lol, very interesting;
4, have small time to read some jokes and some funny pictures or watch videos;
5, Try your best to spend more time with your family, take them out and enjoying relaxing time together.
Well, just remember, relax your brain, release your body and take care of your family and life.
I wish happiness and health for all data recovery engineers.
Stanley Morgan | Technical sales manager