Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join Dolphin awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
You need to be Dolphin user to get one VIP forum account.
You can get latest software upgrade on DFL data recovery tools.
You can get latest data recovery manuals, case studies and tips.
You can seek professional data recovery support from worldwide engineers.
You can get firmware resources for all HDD brands.
You can get donor hdd support from all forum members.
Much More.. or Create an Account

New Data Recovery Adapters, HDD Head Replacement Tools, Unlock PCBs here
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Flash Recoveries
Hi Guys,

I would love to hear some feedback regarding flash recovery products.
I am thinking to get one although i believe it is not really economic.
But would love to hear you user feedback with Soft-center Vs PC3000 Flash or any other tools comparing costs and recovery success rate and difficulty level.

Thanks,
Oded
Oded we are doing lots of flash recoveries lately.
You have to have both Acelabs and SoftCenter.
And maybe this is not enough.
A special chapter in flash recovery nowadays are SSDs and Monolith where you should find someone very skilled to help you in very high cost.

(04-27-2013, 10:44 AM)odedshankar Wrote: Hi Guys,

I would love to hear some feedback regarding flash recovery products.
I am thinking to get one although i believe it is not really economic.
But would love to hear you user feedback with Soft-center Vs PC3000 Flash or any other tools comparing costs and recovery success rate and difficulty level.

Thanks,
Oded
So far, soft-center flash extractor supports better but it's said the pc3k flash will be upgraded to support more models. I prefer the soft-center flash extractor, it's really not easy for flash recoveries, especially the SSDs.
I bought the SD Flash Doctor 2.5 years ago and it was a dust collector, never manged to get a complete recovery out of it.
I am looking for a tool that will help me to do recoveries for mostly Flash Cards, USB standard drives - not SSD'd at this stage, just to give some lvel of flash recoveries for my customers.
I can't afford both Soft Center and ACE Labs so i may need to choose one of them.
For standard USB's 4GB, 8GB, 16GB not encrypted which tool do you find to be more effective in recovery time and success rate?

Thanks,
Oded
Sometimes I found I am more used to the pc3k flash with their algorithm sharing platform. But it seems sc is better at the ssd recovery.