Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join Dolphin awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
You need to be Dolphin user to get one VIP forum account.
You can get latest software upgrade on DFL data recovery tools.
You can get latest data recovery manuals, case studies and tips.
You can seek professional data recovery support from worldwide engineers.
You can get firmware resources for all HDD brands.
You can get donor hdd support from all forum members.
Much More.. or Create an Account

New Data Recovery Adapters, HDD Head Replacement Tools, Unlock PCBs here
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great service of DFL
Hello.

Last week my DFL URE didn't work. so i informed it, tina (very supportive lady)  from dolphin data lab. once they checked via teamviewer. unfortunately it had something wrong. 

i am wondering very next day they shipped brand new URE unit. it came withing 3 days.

actually i really, really happy about DFL service. it is unparallel service. 

they newer asked any questions. they alsways get customer side. that is the service which we hope in this DR field. 

someone try to get new DR tools i can strongly recommend dolphin DR TOOLS.

special thanks to Stanley, Liam, Tina and Ma

cheers.

Dananjaya
Sri lanka DFL user.
Thank you for sharing. It is good to know that DFL stands behind their products. I have always been surprised by how fast they ship an order, very good service.
Yes, I agree with you guys.
Thank you very much for your kind feedback, we have uploaded the latest test program to the file sharing platform-DFL-DDP V1.765 and users can easily use the bitlocker recovery solution, WD USB hdd decryption solution, etc and we will release final version soon to the forum.
hello friend stanley.

thank you very much and have a good holiday to all DFL team.

Dananjaya
Thanks DFL team, I have a question what are the encryption key firmware modules. Thanks.
Thanks Dananjaya sir for helping me to solve my last case
Thanks for sharing......dananjaya
Can anyone help me to install DFL-SRP to Windows 10
Have you tried the procedure presented in this post: http://forum.dolphindatalab.com/thread-3...windows+10

(10-08-2017, 11:49 PM)Zahidalkhan Wrote: Can anyone help me to install DFL-SRP to Windows 10
___