Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join Dolphin awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
You need to be Dolphin user to get one VIP forum account.
You can get latest software upgrade on DFL data recovery tools.
You can get latest data recovery manuals, case studies and tips.
You can seek professional data recovery support from worldwide engineers.
You can get firmware resources for all HDD brands.
You can get donor hdd support from all forum members.
Much More.. or Create an Account

New Data Recovery Adapters, HDD Head Replacement Tools, Unlock PCBs here
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unique HDD Repair Fix To Hitachi HGST Z5k500 HCC545050A7 From DVR, Cable TV
Dolphin Data Lab has recently received many enquiries from clients worldwide, especially Brazil on how to fix the damaged drives of Hitachi HGST Z5k500 HCC545050A7 From DVR, Cable TV, etc, for example, Box dvr  Sagemcom Rstih89-500.

Many big companies are selling such kind of drives as crap at very low cost because these drives are locked and cannot be used normally in the pc at all, users cannot format, cannot do anything on the drive until users find a way to unlock it.

Unfortunately this is not common ATA password but kind of encrption connected with the DVR or other similar storage medias holding these drives, they can be detected normally within those storage medias but not normally running when leaving them.

When connecting this kind of drives to DFL Hitachi firmware repair tool, it can be detected normally and reach ready status:

Read full news here: http://www.dolphindatalab.com/unique-hdd...-cable-tv/
sales@dolphindatalab.com
Dolphin team
Very good.
(06-16-2015, 06:13 PM)Dolphin999 Wrote: Dolphin Data Lab has recently received many enquiries from clients worldwide, especially Brazil on how to fix the damaged drives of Hitachi HGST Z5k500 HCC545050A7 From DVR, Cable TV, etc, for example, Box dvr  Sagemcom Rstih89-500.

Many big companies are selling such kind of drives as crap at very low cost because these drives are locked and cannot be used normally in the pc at all, users cannot format, cannot do anything on the drive until users find a way to unlock it.

Unfortunately this is not common ATA password but kind of encrption connected with the DVR or other similar storage medias holding these drives, they can be detected normally within those storage medias but not normally running when leaving them.

When connecting this kind of drives to DFL Hitachi firmware repair tool, it can be detected normally and reach ready status:

Read full news here: http://www.dolphindatalab.com/unique-hdd...-cable-tv/

hello admin i have a hitachi ibm hdd is has dvr encrption i can't fix . 
my hdd model:Hitachi HCC545050B9A300_110429PBN450P7CMNXWE_PB4GCS0B
i try with dvr unlock option but it nit fix.
help me

Attached Files Image(s)