Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join Dolphin awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
You need to be Dolphin user to get one VIP forum account.
You can get latest software upgrade on DFL data recovery tools.
You can get latest data recovery manuals, case studies and tips.
You can seek professional data recovery support from worldwide engineers.
You can get firmware resources for all HDD brands.
You can get donor hdd support from all forum members.
Much More.. or Create an Account

New Data Recovery Adapters, HDD Head Replacement Tools, Unlock PCBs here
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SSD module
I would like to know with the DFL engineers, deadline for SSD module, and there are already appearing many here in Brazil, and we have to have this tool, how are the development for SSD how long you can give us for this development, or if they will not To develop
Skype tieverton@hotmail.com;
Http://recuperardadosmga.com.br/
Hello Friend, for SSD drives, you can use some SSD adapters for logical recovery or image, for firmware issue, we are developing the SSD addon and it will be available in September or so. Thank you very much for your concern.
sales@dolphindatalab.com
Dolphin team
SSD add-on will work with DDP or SRP?
Dejan Kraljevski,
Sistrum Data Recovery
www.sistrum.mk/en
(06-29-2017, 11:10 PM)Dolphin999 Wrote: Hello Friend, para unidades SSD, você pode usar alguns adaptadores SSD para recuperação lógica ou imagem, para problemas de firmware, estamos desenvolvendo o complemento SSD e estará disponível em setembro ou assim. Muito obrigado pela sua preocupação.

Thanks, I'm waiting for the release of the FW repair module.
(06-29-2017, 11:10 PM)Dolphin999 Wrote: Hello Friend, for SSD drives, you can use some SSD adapters for logical recovery or image, for firmware issue, we are developing the SSD addon and it will be available in September or so. Thank you very much for your concern.

Thanks, I'm waiting for the release of the FW repair module.
(06-29-2017, 11:10 PM)Dolphin999 Wrote: Hello Friend, for SSD drives, you can use some SSD adapters for logical recovery or image, for firmware issue, we are developing the SSD addon and it will be available in September or so. Thank you very much for your concern.

Hi ,
   Its November Now ?
Regards
Amarbir S Dhillon ,CDR-Labs [ Chandigarh ,India ]
Visit - > http://www.chandigarhdatarecovery.com My Facebook - > https://www.facebook.com/chandigarhdatarecovery  Youtube - > https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbIeLFJ...TQu_QSCsgQ

We had some new development plan and therefore, the SSD module is somewhat delayed and we are releasing something new soon, thank you for your concern.
sales@dolphindatalab.com
Dolphin team
Can we know what is that? Update for tools or something new?
Dejan Kraljevski,
Sistrum Data Recovery
www.sistrum.mk/en
"we are releasing something new soon"

What is the something new ???
Hello ..any news with the SSD addon?
I would like to know with the DFL engineers, deadline for SSD module, and there are already appearing many here in Brazil, and we have to have this tool, how are the development for SSD how long you can give us for this development, or if they will not To develop
(01-13-2019, 12:16 AM)Everton Parente Wrote: I would like to know with the DFL engineers, deadline for SSD module, and there are already appearing many here in Brazil, and we have to have this tool, how are the development for SSD how long you can give us for this development, or if they will not To develop

I would like to know with the DFL engineers, deadline for SSD module, and there are already appearing many here in Brazil, and we have to have this tool, how are the development for SSD how long you can give us for this development, or if they will not To develop
I have been using normal DFL-SRP for SSD.
any SSD news?