Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join Dolphin awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
You need to be Dolphin user to get one VIP forum account.
You can get latest software upgrade on DFL data recovery tools.
You can get latest data recovery manuals, case studies and tips.
You can seek professional data recovery support from worldwide engineers.
You can get firmware resources for all HDD brands.
You can get donor hdd support from all forum members.
Much More.. or Create an Account

New Data Recovery Adapters, HDD Head Replacement Tools, Unlock PCBs here
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SSD module
I would like to know with the DFL engineers, deadline for SSD module, and there are already appearing many here in Brazil, and we have to have this tool, how are the development for SSD how long you can give us for this development, or if they will not To develop
Skype tieverton@hotmail.com;
Http://recuperardadosmga.com.br/
SSD modüles It was too late. Please do something now
DataBase Veri Kurtarma Hizmetleri ve Adli Bilişim Laboratuvarı

Web Site : www.database.com.tr / ANKARA / Turkiye

Mail : bilgi@database.com.tr

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/ankaraverikurtarmahizmetleri/
I would like to know with the DFL engineers, deadline for SSD module, and there are already appearing many here in Brazil, and we have to have this tool, how are the development for SSD how long you can give us for this development, or if they will not To develop
Skype tieverton@hotmail.com;
Http://recuperardadosmga.com.br/
hi friend Everton.

i think DFL main focussing conventional hard drive. bec more new hard drives coming to market like WD10SPZX, WD10SMZW, WD10SDZW , seagate etc. and large capacity hard drives. some hdd have internal lock and totally differant architecture. so this is the challenge. i think still rosewood hard drive have some problems. lots of problem have been solved , mainly partial error like. i think DFL trying to make very easy to user and DFL done than other tool.
SDD is totally different architecture than convensinal hard drives. currunt DFL tool can imaging SSDs. but no firmware facility. it is very hard process. bec. ssd have different controllers and different algorithms. if they developing this tool , they need to include more facility than other competitor tools. if not, they face to marketing problem.
so i think they will take some time to develop SSD tool, since they need to focus new coming conventional hard drive.
i think they always try to give best results to their customer.
===============
i should not answer this. But this is only my view.
Thank you for your opinion.
But SSD is entering the trade now with full force.
Our concern is that without tools for SSD, the data recovery lab will be very difficult to work with and no solution.
This is very worrying.
Yeap, SSD is starting to appear more and more.
You need to get a tool that deals with SSD (I have done it already)....
I also do hope they will bring out an SSD option because it will force all their faithful clients to invest in PC-3000 equipment although stupid expensive but they will loose out a lot of future and current business.
I am 100% sure the team does have the brains for this module. Big Grin
Please like to know how is the development of the SSD module, to work with various brands, how long will it take?