Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join Dolphin awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
You need to be Dolphin user to get one VIP forum account.
You can get latest software upgrade on DFL data recovery tools.
You can get latest data recovery manuals, case studies and tips.
You can seek professional data recovery support from worldwide engineers.
You can get firmware resources for all HDD brands.
You can get donor hdd support from all forum members.
Much More.. or Create an Account

New Data Recovery Adapters, HDD Head Replacement Tools, Unlock PCBs here
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
message to DFL
dear friend stanley. 

we really appriciate you all efforts and suport. specially stanley, liam, tina, jignesh and crew of dfl. 
new look of this forum web site is very good and very easy to user. 
this is my personol idea. if you can add mobile phone version it maybe very help full. because we always use mobile phones.i couldn't find latest post via this web site. normally laptop or pc shows latest post on right side. with mobile it cant. 

and if you can add more attractive interace and graphically interface for official dolphin web site very good. and somtimes there are no powerfull video about DFL products. there are no attractive video introductions and voice cuts.

make proffesional videos and make proffesional manuals for every product. some details which content on manuals are old. 

this is not easy. but should be done. we can help you and some dfl users will give support you.

don't miss understand. because we LOVE DFL.
Thank you friend for your feedback and suggestions, this forum is actually responsive design for mobile phones too, to view the new posts and today's new, you need to login and view the menus within the Menu. For new manuals, new videos, we are already completing some and upload to our official Youtube Channel. Your suggestions are coming true soon.
hello friend stanley.

thanks to reply. i tryied. but it shows few of post. but normally we can view more post as a recent with date and time tags.

how ever i appriciate it.

and good to hear about new videos and manuals. is there any help from us as a user we can give as much as we can.

thanks friend.

cheers

dananjaya
hello friend stanley.

now ok . now we can see the topic called ACTIVE POST insted of TODAYS POST in the menu. now we can find latest active post immediately.

thank you very much

dananjaya.
Hello Dananjaya, we have further improved the forum with active posts to show the latest 7 days' active posts and make the read easier. As for users, if you can share more case studies, that will be very helpful. We are preparing more new too.
sales@dolphindatalab.com
Dolphin team
hello friend.

thank you very much. at this time i am using mobile and there are no issues and very easy to access. we really appriciate you all, all efforts and kind words. and having a family like dolphing, we are really proud.

cherrs

dananjaya.