Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join Dolphin awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
You need to be Dolphin user to get one VIP forum account.
You can get latest software upgrade on DFL data recovery tools.
You can get latest data recovery manuals, case studies and tips.
You can seek professional data recovery support from worldwide engineers.
You can get firmware resources for all HDD brands.
You can get donor hdd support from all forum members.
Much More.. or Create an Account

New Data Recovery Adapters, HDD Head Replacement Tools, Unlock PCBs here
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New forum navigation
New look is OK , but I can not find link/icon for new posts.
Dejan Kraljevski,
Sistrum Data Recovery
www.sistrum.mk/en
It's at the bottom of each page, Dejan, under User Links: "Latest Post" (which really should say, "New posts."

What I would like to see available, is a link for "Active posts," which would list all recent posts, in reverse chronological order, i.e., most recent post first, etc. This is different than "New posts." For example, if I posted read something yesterday but can't recall the topic or sub-forum, it would be close to the top of the list. With "New posts." it would not appear at all.
___
Thank you for your feedback, Friends and we are updating this one these two days.
Yes Larry you are correct about "Active posts" link, it is very useful for every day reading.

Thanks Stanley for good work, few days is not a big problem.
Dejan Kraljevski,
Sistrum Data Recovery
www.sistrum.mk/en
Please check top menu friends! and we will keep adding more quick and helpful links to make everything easier to use. We are uploading new version as well and will be available in the forum too.
Very good job friend Stanley.
new look is so butiful thanks
I find the new style makes it very difficult to read the index for topics where I have read some (but not all) of the posts already, as shown below.  I haven't found a way to change that.  Also, "New Posts" and "Today's Posts" are not the same as "Active Topics" (which lists all posts in the recent week, for example, in reverse data-time sequence). It would be very helpful, I think, to have a link for Active Topics. However, I appreciate that there is only so much room for such links. Many forums have those links in a drop-down box, giving more room for multiple links without cluttering up the page.

[Image: 166wz7s.jpg]
___
Hello Larry, we have added the active posts on the top menu and the read index color has been changed too.
sales@dolphindatalab.com
Dolphin team
Thanks, Stanley! The Active Posts is an excellent and valued addition. Unfortunately, the colours appear unchanged for me and the threads I have already visited are still barely visible. I don't know if there's a colours/theme that renders them differently, or if anyone but me has this problem.

Thanks again!
___
(04-01-2017, 11:18 PM)LarrySabo Wrote: Thanks, Stanley!  The Active Posts is an excellent and valued addition.  Unfortunately, the colours appear unchanged for me and the threads I have already visited are still barely visible.  I don't know if there's a colours/theme that renders them differently, or if anyone but me has this problem.

Thanks again!

Hi LarrySabo
Hi you said ‘I find the new style makes it very difficult to read the index for topics where I have read some (but not all) of the posts already, as shown below. ’  and we changed the color of visited link so you can read easier .It's not a bug or problem. Big Grin
Hello Kiwi,

When you say, "It's not a bug or problem." do you mean it's not a problem for you or anyone other than me?  Below is what the forum titles look like to me, today.  You can see that the colour scheme is still a problem for me.  I'm surprised that nobody else seems to have difficulty reading the titles because they are so light coloured.

___
Hi Larry

Using the MyBBpro theme, that doesn't happen.
I don't use the FocusResponsive, exactly because the color scheme it's not very well done.
Hello Larry, the color issue has been fixed. Please check. Try to clear your cache and refresh and see. Thank you.
sales@dolphindatalab.com
Dolphin team
(04-03-2017, 10:16 PM)LarrySabo Wrote: Hello Kiwi,

When you say, "It's not a bug or problem." do you mean it's not a problem for you or anyone other than me?  Below is what the forum titles look like to me, today.  You can see that the colour scheme is still a problem for me.  I'm surprised that nobody else seems to have difficulty reading the titles because they are so light coloured.
Hi Larry . I think it could be cache issue .You can try to clear cache and refresh.It could be all right.And thank you for your feedback.