Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join Dolphin awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
You need to be Dolphin user to get one VIP forum account.
You can get latest software upgrade on DFL data recovery tools.
You can get latest data recovery manuals, case studies and tips.
You can seek professional data recovery support from worldwide engineers.
You can get firmware resources for all HDD brands.
You can get donor hdd support from all forum members.
Much More.. or Create an Account

New Data Recovery Adapters, HDD Head Replacement Tools, Unlock PCBs here
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Be Strong, Nepal People

Dolphin are sending our best wishes and praying for those who are affected by the terrible massive earthquake on April 25, 2015 in Nepal.

Be strong, Nepal friends, be strong, Nepal people!
The world is trying to do something to help those in the victim areas and sending their people to Nepal or donating to Nepal or sending their regards and best wishes.

The world is a big family, if everyone shares their love and help, the disasters will be faced with more confidence and will be handled in a short time.
Dolphin loves all people and we wish all, especially Dolphin users in Nepal stay healthy and keep strong!
Best wishes and prayers for NEPAL and all over the affected people. The Nepal earthquake also affected Bangladesh.

In last 3 days, we also faced quake. several times. During the time when I was working with HDD, I felt my Chair, Monitor, Table were quaking...
Mahbub Hossain Shahi
Data Recovery Station - Only Full Facility Data Recovery In Bangladesh
Dhaka, Bangladesh
www.datarecoverystation.com
www.fb.com/datarecoverystation
+88 01758377110
For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
All these are the beginning of sorrows.
Matthew 24: 7,8
grasp each moment to work hard and realize your value, love your family and friends, that's how we go without regret!
Hi,

A lot of strength to the people of Nepal !
I Prey To God For All Nepal People Who is Affected in the EarthQuak.
God Give the strenghs to them all and they quickly get back in the life again with lots of happiness.
My best wishes to Nepal People. Be strong.
(04-28-2015, 06:40 PM)Stanley.Morgan Wrote:  Dear Stanley ., As mentioned Our sincere pray to the all departed souls in the massive quake ruined Nepal and bordering countries. Nepalies are hard working people in the world and will built Nepal better with our support.
My best wishes to Nepal People. Be strong.
Yes, best wishes to the people of Nepal and surrounding areas affected by this disaster!
___