Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join Dolphin awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
You need to be Dolphin user to get one VIP forum account.
You can get latest software upgrade on DFL data recovery tools.
You can get latest data recovery manuals, case studies and tips.
You can seek professional data recovery support from worldwide engineers.
You can get firmware resources for all HDD brands.
You can get donor hdd support from all forum members.
Much More.. or Create an Account

Dolphin Data Recovery Training during Aug 28-Sep.1, 2017 Check here
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please engineers developer
Please engineers developer of equipment, I suggest that may develop something to recover LVM (Linux) open LVM urgent need here in Brazil.

Many Thanks !!!
(02-15-2015, 09:46 AM)Everton Parente Wrote: Please engineers developer of equipment, I suggest that may develop something to recover LVM (Linux) open LVM urgent need here in Brazil.

Many Thanks !!!

Please engineers developer
Everton, the engineers are off enjoying their spring festival. There is no point repeating your request.
(02-16-2015, 12:00 PM)LarrySabo Wrote: Everton, the engineers are off enjoying their spring festival. There is no point repeating your request.

Larry greeting, friend here in Brazil 90% of servers are Linux LVM (XenServer), however in my laboratory we get much servers with several flaws in LVM (Linux) and was not developed any equipment that has this feature so this need in my territory (Brazil).

In its territory Larry has many servers with Linux.
(02-16-2015, 12:23 PM)Everton Parente Wrote:
(02-16-2015, 12:00 PM)LarrySabo Wrote: Everton, the engineers are off enjoying their spring festival. There is no point repeating your request.

Larry greeting, friend here in Brazil 90% of servers are Linux LVM (XenServer), however in my laboratory we get much servers with several flaws in LVM (Linux) and was not developed any equipment that has this feature so this need in my territory (Brazil).

In its territory Larry has many servers with Linux.

Maringa Data Recovery

http://www.recuperardadosmga.com.br
Everton, I sympathize but as I mentioned, the engineers are off enjoying a well-deserved holiday. I think they will be aware of your requested product enhancements when they review the forum posts upon their return. However, I suspect they have their hands full just getting existing and in-development products to work reliably and fully--with the needs of most users in mind. It seems to me that incorporating fixes for Linux server issues is probably not part of their priorities/plans.

I know nothing about LVM and very little about Linux, but isn't the problem a logical/software one, rather than HDD hardware/firmware? The hardware/firmware doesn't know or care what OS is being used. Once the hardware/firmware problems are repaired and the drive is readable, recovery software takes over and there are many developers who address that market. I hope you find one that meets your needs.
Hi Everton

Have you tried to develop something to help you?
It could be 90% of Linux LVM servers (XenServer) Everton in their city you want a solution to your problem, do not forget that engineers meet the users around the world hear our suggestions and bugs and do their best to launch soon but posssível , not score because you want

In Brazil we have servers on all platforms is absurd of you to say that 90% of the servers in Brazil are linux and with LVM system

Posted a solution and you think that not looked ja told you once data recovery is not done in a click, many things have to do manually

http://forum.dolphindatalab.com/thread-1996-page-2.html
PCDIAG DATA RECOVERY BRASIL
OFFICIAL PARTNER DOLPHIN DATA LAB
CITY: FORTALEZA
www.pcdiag.org
(02-16-2015, 10:45 PM)pcdiag Wrote: It could be 90% of Linux LVM servers (XenServer) Everton in their city you want a solution to your problem, do not forget that engineers meet the users around the world hear our suggestions and bugs and do their best to launch soon but posssível , not score because you want

In Brazil we have servers on all platforms is absurd of you to say that 90% of the servers in Brazil are linux and with LVM system

Posted a solution and you think that not looked ja told you once data recovery is not done in a click, many things have to do manually

http://forum.dolphindatalab.com/thread-1996-page-2.html

Luiz Cearense, here in the forum is for edification, not for you to tell me is absurd 90% (hyperbole) of Linux servers, however my need as many who work with data recovery in Brazil is the same, because I have contacts with several (out you), I now know the potential of developers and believe rather that he can develop something more and you stand for that.
It is absurd and keep saying, you can not tell, nor categorically that 90% of servers are Linux in Brazil and even if you say that windows is not used in Brazil.
I'm DFL almost the beginning and know very well and know his excellent work and I know the DFL policy is to listen to all your users and develop solutions and not hear just one User and develop a solution so because you want to, I posted a solution for you, if you do not bother to read can not do anything all users here in this forum seek to help each other by giving tips and information was posted by LarrySabo think for you to use Reclaime it solves LVM now you do not if the work to try and that a solution to click and solve ta on the wrong track.

And another stop discriminating because I'm not cearence was born in Ceará state'm very proud of the north and got to the official partner status in Latin america dfl was because deserved and worked for it
PCDIAG DATA RECOVERY BRASIL
OFFICIAL PARTNER DOLPHIN DATA LAB
CITY: FORTALEZA
www.pcdiag.org